Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Executive Placement --- It All Comes Down To Good Information

Finding the right person makes all the difference. And finding that best executive takes the best information.

A. E. Feldman Associates, Inc., a woman-owned, second-generation executive search and consulting firm, understands that.

"We take pride in our four-decade history of excellence, and continue to adhere to our time-proven principles of information insight, and integrity as we serve Fortune 500 and industry-leading clients and the top-quality candidates they look for," they say.

These aren't your average headhunters. Whether it's legal, financial, communications and technology, or HR consulting, A. E. Feldman Associates brings a history of integrity since 1967.

A.E. Feldman Associations places candidates nationally, from middle to executive to top “C level” management -- from associates to partners -- and from analysts to managing directors.




Bookmark http://universeeverything.blogspot.com/ and drop back in sometime.








Enter your Email





Preview Powered by FeedBlitz





Digg!

3 Comments:

Blogger Paris David said...

Hey Scott! I must know! How'd you get this post dated Sunday's date already? Tell me, tell me, please! I've been waiting for blogger to post date blog posts in case some day I actually take a vacation!

Thanks and happy weekend,
Paula

4:28 PM  
Blogger Paris David said...

Hey Scott! I must know! How'd you get this post dated Sunday's date already? Tell me, tell me, please! I've been waiting for blogger to post date blog posts in case some day I actually take a vacation!

Thanks and happy weekend,
Paula

4:28 PM  
Blogger Scott Nance said...

Hey Paula,

Go under Post Options under the text editor window and you can change the date/time info. :)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home