Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Quality Of A Myrtle Beach Vacation

A vacation in Myrtle Beach just seems to get better and better. The more I learn, the more I am impressed.

Before I hadn't really known much, or thought much, of Myrtle Beach as a destination. I had always thought of Myrtle Beach as kind of a second-rate beach town for people just in the general region to vacation at.

It hadn't struck me as a "destination" for the rest of us in the way, say, Orlando is. Apparently, I was wrong. Based on my Internet research, Myrtle Beach Accomodations, for instance, are top-notch and the Myrtle Beach Hotels seem to rival those of the Florida resorts.

Based on the quality of a Myrtle Beach Accomodation, the oceanfront beauty of the place and all of the things to do, Myrtle Beach now rises to the top of my mind as a new "destination" for a more-affordable alternative for our next family vacation.

Bookmark http://universeeverything.blogspot.com/ and drop back in sometime.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home