Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Benefits of A Steel Building

Whether you need a carport or building for additional storage, consider metal buildings from SteelMaster.

Founded in 1982, SteelMaster provides steel buildings for workshops and other structures. The company says it strives to provide the best value and best service in the arch steel industry.

Maybe you've thought about adding a structure to your property, but have you thought about a steel building?

George Rodney, of Rock Hall, Md., is glad he did.

Listen to him tell his story: "In 1998, I purchased a 36x30 ft. building kit from Steel Master Building Company. On March 1, 2003, I was working in my building on the fuel tank of my Harley Davidson, when fumes escaped out the gas tank and ignited with a kerosene heater. I tried extinguish the fire, but within seconds, flames were blazing 15 feet high. I had no choice but to call 911 and watched my building burn along with my Harley Davidson," he says.

"The fire inside the building was so hot it melted and burned everything that was stored in it. The two ends were destroyed and the fiberglass sunlight panels in the roof were demolished," he adds. "However, the steel building is still intact with minimal damage. My wife and I were so amazed that the SteelMaster structure survived the fire. Thank you SteelMaster for building such a durable building!"

Visit the SteelMaster website for more information and a free brochure.

This post was brought to you by your friends at SteelMaster.

Bookmark http://universeeverything.blogspot.com/ and drop back in sometime.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home